Valentines day is almost here! With just 3 more days to go the preparations are already on their way. If you already have got your outfit inspiration, but are still not sure what to do with your make-up, this post is for you!
Valentines 2015 is all about the natural look. Easy, quick and let your natural beauty show! CGD gives you a guide to natural valentines looks for all skin tones, that will leave your girlfriend or boyfriend stunned!
1. Make sure you remove all the ‘old’ makeup from your face
2. Put on you face cream. If you really want to go for an all natural look, use colored face cream in stead of foundation. What I sometimes even do is mix a little lotion with foundation to get a more natural look.
3. Apply some concealer around the eyes. If you need more tips on how to use concealer to cover your dark spots, read our post with 9 tips for a flawless complexion.
4. Use powder foundation for the more oily parts of your face. Make sure you use the right color foundation! If you are a bit insecure about the color, go stand in natural light, apply the foundation on your face and see if it matches your skin tone.
5. Use a bronzer, this will give you a natural glow. You can use it for your whole face or just for the cheekbones. If you have a lighter skin it can look a bit unnatural when it is applied too much, so make sure you do not overdo it.
6. If you are not a fan of bronzer, you can also use rouge for you cheekbones. Just make sure you do not use both and pick one of these two!
7. Put eyeliner on the top eyelid for bigger eyes. Do not over do it and keep it natural.
8. If you want to use eyeshadow, use colors that are close to your own skin tone. These colors will mostly be: gold, brown and silver.
9. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes and put mascara on.
10. Apply a nude color lipstick to your lips. Make sure it is a color that is close tot the color of your lips. If you would prefer to go for the natural look and make your lips stand out, use a red lipstick in stead.