Imagine waking up tomorrow and realizing that you had somehow traveled back in time to the 90’s, and everything looks so different. Can you imagine life without your smartphone or a laptop! This funny article from Buzzfeed highlights the struggles we had. Let us know which ones you recognize in the comments below.
1. Waiting for your Babyliss crimpers to warm up for what felt like hours.
2. The amount of time you spent trying to get the perfect angle for a webcam selfie.
3. But eventually having to log off MSN because your mum needed to use the home phone.
4. The pain of downloading a song on Limewire, only to find that it was a radio recording where the DJ spoke over the end of it.
6. Having to wait until Friday to see the proper chart rundown on Top of the Pops.
7. The race to cover your screen before Internet Explorer started working again.
8. Having to cough on the hour, every hour, when your Baby-G went off in a lesson.
9. The race to be the first in your year to do this.
10. Getting told off for copying your friend’s homework when actually you’d both just copiedEncarta.
11. Getting a video from the rental shop and finding out the person before you hadn’t rewound it.
12. The endless arguments with this lad.
13. Playing this game even though you had no idea what you were doing.
14. Having to go through the Yellow Pages every time you needed someone’s number.
15. The stealth involved in passing notes in class.
16. The absolute mystery of picking up the phone and not knowing who was calling.
17. But not being able to walk around because your phone wasn’t cordless.
18. Writing a letter in banana gel pen but then not being able to read it.
18. The best bit of buying an album being reading the thank you page in the sleeve.
19. Erasing your pen and your page going fuzzy from the ink eraser.
20. Having to delete files off one of these so you had room to save your homework.
21. And truly believing that owning a Palm Pilot was the height of glam.
Featured Photo: Pinterest