UPDATE DAY 2
I love challenges, so today I woke up and decided to immediately start with the CGD workout Day 2. Working out in the morning is such a good start of the day. It immediately activates your brain, which allows you to focus better and be more productive during the day.
After breakfast, it was time for a shower, getting ready and off to work. My colleague’s were jealous of my healthy wraps for lunch. During the day, I only drink lemon water and sometimes a green tea, but I officially said goodbye to fizzy and concentrated drinks. I have to say, the drinking part is not that hard for me, but when I see my colleagues having their Chinese food and McD’s for lunch, I get tempted not to steal french fries from them.
After the lovely chicken and lemon stir fry for dinner, I decided to take it slow and meditate. I am one of those meditation lovers, so I ended my evening with my favorite Chakra Meditation. If you want a good way to end your day peacefully, meditation is definitely the answer. One of the other things that I promised myself is no phone, laptop or other electronic devices after 10 pm, because it keeps your brain active and gives me trouble sleeping sometimes.
How was your 2nd day of the #CareerGirlChallenge girls? Can’t wait till tomorrow! 2 days down and 28 to go!
HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY!
WHY GREEN TEA SHOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND
Green tea is my new addiction! It has so many benefits that I don’t even know where to start. The most important benefits for this Challenge are probably that it improves your psychical performance and increases fat burning. There are many other health benefits from drinking this tea, so definitely make this drink your favorite during this challenge.
CGD WORKOUT DAY 2
DAY 3 – 50 Burpees & 50 Kick Down Crunches
Get the most out of your workout when you’re short on time!
– Stand with your feet width apart and your arms down by your side
– Do the squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you
– Kick your legs backward into the push-up position and lower yourself to the ground
– Push yourself back up into the push-up position with both feet forward so you are back in the squat position
– Jump up and raise both hands over your head
KICK DOWN CRUNCHES
– Lie flat down on the ground with your lower back pressed into the ground.
– Fingers at the temples, feet and shoulders slightly lifted from the ground
– Engage the core and in one movement lift the upper body and the knees into the chest so that the knees and elbows almost touch
– Keep looking forward and do not let the chin rest on the chest as this will hurt your neck
– Pause for a second and return back to the starting position
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter!