Hope you’re all having an amazing weekend! Tomorrow is the official start of the #careergirlchallenge and we could not be more excited! The goal of this challenge is to get you healthier, happier and more energetic. Each week you get your workout schedule, nutrition tips, and motivational updates on social media to keep you on track to achieve your goals. See the Week 1 Meal Plan here.
I am going to challenge myself to follow through with the workout plan. I am a morning person so that shouldn’t be an issue. However, if you’re not a morning person, you can do your workouts in the evening. The 30 day #careergirlchallenge has several different exercises which you have to do each day, and the time spent doing the exercise slowly increases day by day to help you build up your strength gradually.
– Drink a least six glasses of water a day(including lemon water)
– Drink three glasses of lemon water each day—one before breakfast, one before lunch, and one before dinner. It will detox your body and help you to feel full and not overeat during each meal.
– Start your day mindfully, start with a 5-minute morning meditation
– Try to eat as less processed foods as possible
- If you want to sweeten up you food use a healthier option like stevia or honey. Why? Read this article
– You can follow our meal plan or select your own recipes in case you’re a vegetarian. Try to eat 5 times a day. 2 snacks and 3 meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– If you want to cheat once a week, go ahead, and enjoy it without guilt. Just make sure it doesn’t happen every day.
Workout In Style
To do’s DAY 1
We’ll take it easy on day one. Do the exercises and your morning meditation. Follow your meal plan for week 1, buy your groceries and let’s get started. We’re not very strict in terms of ‘diet, because this should become a lifestyle and not a temporary fix. Along the way we will guide you on what’s best to eat and what you should avoid.
Remember why you are following this challenge. To become a healthier, happier and stronger you. Let’s see how we feel after 30 days! See you tomorrow with update 3 and more tips!