Summer is really here and it was a hot day today. During our challenge and especially with this weather it is crucial to drink enough water. This week is going by so fast, I can’t believe it is already Wednesday! The weekend is almost here. How was your day today girls? Leave us a comment or share it on Facebook!
Advertisement – Continue reading below
My day so far:
Breakfast 9 PM:
When I went out for work this morning it was already hot outside. I was running late, but luckily I prepared my breakfast the night before. For breakfast I had a big bowl of grapes and a Nakd drink.
Lunch 13:30 PM:
For lunch, I had the Spring Greens with Strawberry, which was absolutely perfect for this weather! If you haven’t tried it, you have no idea what you are missing out on.
Snack 3 PM:
Another day at work with popsicles, so I treated myself with a Pear popsicle.
Dinner 9.00 PM:
I am preparing my dinner as we speak. It is late already, so I will grill some chicken and eat it with some salad.
It was so hot today, that I decided to give the 20 min. running a miss and went to the gym to have an hour full of cardio training instead. Tomorrow morning I will start my day with the 20-minute run, to avoid working out during the day.
HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY
BECOME AS STRONG AS POPEYE
The vegetable that is famous for making you as strong as Popeye. Spinach has 2 antioxidants that are good for you immune system and are important for your eye health: lutein and zeaxanthin. Apart from that, spinach is also rich in vitamin B and iron, so this vegetable is definitely a superfood!
WORKOUT TIPS DAY 11
- Start with the hands on the floor slightly wider than but still in line with the shoulders
- The body should be in a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles
- Squeeze the abs as tight as you possibly can and keep them engaged
- Lower the body until the chest almost touches the floor and make sure that your elbows are tucked in close to the torso
- Pause for a moment and then push yourself back to the starting position (repeat 25x)
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder-width apart, your fingers facing forward and the elbows pointing backward with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs out in front of you with a slight bend in the knees.
- In a slow motion, lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push yourself back up until your elbows are almost straight but make sure that you do not lock them out.
Enjoy your Sunny Wednesday evening girls and see you tomorrow!
xx the CGD team