Today was a very hectic day and I immediately have to admit, the challenge did not go as plan today. CGD is in Berlin this weekend and getting here was DRAMA. I can’t believe week 2 is almost over, this challenge is going so fast! How was your week Career Girls and how is the challenge going? Let us know on Facebook or leave us a comment.
Advertisement – Continue reading below
My day so far:
Breakfast 9 PM:
For breakfast, I made my favorite smoothie: banana and strawberry.
Lunch 13:00 PM:
For lunch, I treated myself with a Shirazi box from Yo Sushi. After losing my Passport, (luckily I had my ID on me), I had to calm down and got myself some sushi.
Dinner 9.00 PM:
Celina and I just arrived in the beautiful Hyatt hotel in Berlin and still need to have dinner. We both are craving a Vapiano salad, and luckily for us it is just around the corner!
We will end this hectic day, with a yoga session in the beautiful gym at our hotel.
HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY
My absolute favorite. Salmon is rich of Vitamin D and one of the best omega 3 sources in our world. This fish has many health benefits, like reducing the risk of heart diseases, it is good for your skin and boosts your mood. Eat it grilled, smoked, in sushi or out of the oven, Salmon is always a good choice for lunch of dinner.
WORKOUT TIPS DAY 13
- Start in the press-up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight onto your forearms and make sure it is not on your hands.
- Your body should be in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- To engage your core, suck your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds.
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder-width apart, your fingers facing forward and the elbows pointing backward with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs out in front of you with a slight bend in the knees.
- In a slow motion, lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push yourself back up until your elbows are almost straight but make sure that you do not lock them out.
- Place your hands on your hips, pull your shoulders back and stand tall
- Step forward with your right leg and slowly lower the body until your front knee is bent 90 degrees
- Make sure your back knee doesn’t touch the floor
- Push yourself back up to the starting position
- Repeat with the left leg
Enjoy your weekend girls and see you tomorrow!