It is super hot in Berlin, but we are enjoying every moment of our trip! We have a fabulous gym and spa in our hotel, which we obviously use every minute we can.
How are you, girls? How is the Summer in your countries and how is the challenge going? Let us know in a comment or on Facebook.
Advertisement – Continue reading below
My day so far:
We are flying back to London today, so it is another hectic day in the life of the CGD team. We started the day with a healthy breakfast, had a workout and now we are relaxing in the spa. Our lunch is going to be my favorite Vapiano salad (which is luckily 2 sec. from our hotel). After that I, unfortunately, have to go back to the airport. I can’t wait for the 3rd week of the challenge!
HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY
Probably not the best things to eat before you go on a date or to a party, but garlic is one of those foods that is really healthy, especially when you eat it raw. Garlic is known to be a powerful disease fighter and contains Allicin, which helps to lower the blood pressure and cholesterol.
WORKOUT TIPS DAY 13
- Start in the press-up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight onto your forearms and make sure it is not on your hands.
- Your body should be in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- To engage your core, suck your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds.
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Lean back so your torso is at a 45-degree angle to the floor. Make sure that you keep the spine straight and not rounded.
- Lace your arms straight out in front of your chest with one hand on top of the other.
- Raise your core and rotate slowly around to the right as far as you possibly can, pause for a second and then reverse this movement all the way round to the left as far as you possibly can.