I can’t believe how quick this challenge is going! It is like we started yesterday. We came back from Berlin 2 days ago, but I am still really, really tired, so this day of rest was absolutely perfect! How are you girls doing? Still keeping up with the workouts? Let us know in a comment below or on our FB page.
Advertisement – Continue reading below
My day so far:
It was another really busy day! I started my day with oatmeal pancakes and fresh orange juice. Unfortunately, I woke up late this morning so I wasn’t able to meditate and now I am so tired, that I think I will fall asleep during meditation, so I decided to take an early night instead (finally!).
For dinner, I had some vegan sushi and I will have a mango later on before I go to bed. It feels so much better to eat healthy instead of all the crap I used to eat. Sometimes it is very hard to leave all the ‘bad’ snacks, but I try to keep reminding myself what my goal is in order to get motivated again.
HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY
My absolute favorite. Salmon is rich of Vitamin D and one of the best omega 3 sources in our world. This fish has many health benefits, like reducing the risk of heart diseases, it is good for your skin and boosts your mood. Eat it grilled, smoked, in sushi or out of the oven, Salmon is always a good choice for lunch of dinner.
WORKOUT TIPS DAY 17
- Start with the hands on the floor slightly wider than but still in line with the shoulders
- The body should be in a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles
- Squeeze the abs as tight as you possibly can and keep them engaged
- Lower the body until the chest almost touches the floor and make sure that your elbows are tucked in close to the torso
- Pause for a moment and then push yourself back to the starting position (repeat 35x)
- Get into the press-up position so your hands are directly under your chest at shoulder width apart and straight arms
- Your body should be in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles
- Lift your right foot off the floor and raise your knee as close to your chest as you can
- Return into the starting position and repeat with your left leg (repeat 100x)