Are you looking for a reason to try Yoga?
Happy Friday Girls! Let’s start your weekend with a relaxing workout! Yoga is much more than these weird poses. It actually increases your flexibility and reduces stress; it’s about a healthy lifestyle! We give you five reasons why you should try yoga.
First of all, you should try a few minutes of yoga every day to empty your mind and focus on your body and breathing. It’s an effective way to deal with stress. Breathing and mental exercises allow the mind to slow down which results in a better night rest.
Fight Food Cravings
When you practice yoga on a regular basis, you will become more aware of your eating patterns. Mindful eating, an awareness of physical and emotional sensations associated with eating. Yoga breathing exercises can help you slow down and make better choices when cravings strike.
Yoga asks you to tune into how your body feels and what it can do—not how it looks.
Makes you more productive
Yoga moves the body, creating a physical space and stirring up energy. Then, when we sit in meditation, we observe that energy settle so we feel the deep stillness. This extra ‘head space’ leads to better decisions, better work relationships, and increased productivity.”
Toned Body and Better Posture
You’re using your body weight to move from posture to posture, and in certain poses, you’re lifting every pound of it. Regular yoga practice stretches and tones the body muscles and makes them stronger. Practicing yoga will strengthen your core, and this can improve your body posture (standing, sitting, walking and even sleeping).
WORKOUT DAY 19 #CAREERGIRLCHALLENGE
For the girls who have missed the previous articles, you can find the workout plan below. Tomorrow is day 19 and rest day. Try one of the yoga exercises below
– Drink a least six glasses of water a day(including lemon water)
– Drink three glasses of lemon water each day—one before breakfast, one before lunch, and one before dinner. It will detox your body and help you to feel full and not overeat during each meal.
– Start your day mindfully, start with a 5-minute morning meditation
– If you want to sweeten up you food try a healthier option like stevia or honey. Why? Read this article
– You can follow our meal plan or select your own recipes in case you’re a vegetarian. Try to eat 5 times a day. 2 snacks and 3 meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– If you want to cheat once a week, go ahead, and enjoy it without guilt. Just make sure it doesn’t happen every day.
Workout In Style
Remember why you are following this challenge. To become a healthier, happier and stronger you. Let’s see how we feel after 30 days! See you tomorrow with a new update and more tips!