Since we’re getting closer and closer to Christmas, why not start your gift buying early on the world’s most creative website Etsy!
From handmade hair accessories to personalized makeup bags, Etsy has everything for when you want to treat your friends or yourself!
Here are our five favorite beauty brands on Etsy right now!
1. French Girl Organics : This family-run brand creates French girl inspired luxury skincare which is 100% vegan and organic which we love!
2. Elucx: With handmade products crafted from the founder’s home in Canada, Elucx stocks everything from facial masks to bath salts. The entire line is made every ingredient is carefully chosen so it can be used on even the most sensitive of skin.
3. Yoshimomo Botanique: This New York-based skin care brand is 100% natural and the packaging is to die for. We love the bamboo charcoal infused Black Magic Cleanser!
4. So Gloss: Do you struggle to do nail art and can’t afford constant nail salon trips? Give So Gloss, a visit and check out all the awesome nail wraps they stock. We personally love the silver foil wraps!
5. Borne Cosmetics: If you like your makeup products to be all-natural, why not give Borne Cosmetics a try? Each product has added skin benefits, suits all skin types and won’t break the bank!
The Career Girl Academy is taking place on the 27th November. With classes on how to build a business from scratch, become a successful blogger, get the job you want, manage your money and get your name out there, we will help make 2017 your year!
Receive our latest tips into your inbox