Reduce Your Eye Bags In Under One Hour

The number one thing I get told in my day-to-day life is “You look so tired!”, and while 70% of the time it’s because I am really tired (thanks to the gifs of animals that I spend hours watching) the other 30% of the time it’s just how I look. For some reason, my under eye bags are just always around, always looking as if I’ve never slept in my life.

We’ve looked into tonnes of remedies for under eye bags, because whether you like it or not, the life of a career girl is probably going to involve being pretty exhausted at some point or another. But sometimes you don’t want to whack tea bags on your eyes or slather concealer all over your face, so when that happens you need something quick, soothing and effective. Enter Dark Circle Reducer Minimizing Patches by Masque Bar.

These dark circle reducer eye patches are formulated to diminish the appearance of dark circles, shadows and uneven skin tones under the eyes. Made in Korea, they’re packed full of super cool ingredients like vitamin A & E, sunflower seed oil and phyto collagen, which means they’re pretty much specifically designed to banish those eye bags for good!

One treatment takes around 30 minutes, but you can also pop them on overnight, they’re super comfortable, all you do is place them under your eyes with the shiny side facing the skin. They smell great and are super cooling, so if you get easily sore eyes like I do, you can close your eyes and be transported to a beautiful spa resort in your bedroom. Plus, did I mention they fit in your handbag? Which makes them great for early morning flights and late night parties!

Once you remove the patches you’ll notice that your under eyes have packed up their bags and decided they enjoy being firm, fresh and light. You might not even need to reach for the concealer, so next time you have work after a late night party, or want to catch a train on New Year’s Day definitely bring some of these handy little dark circle reducers with you!

  • Camille Beygui

    Such an awesome post


  • Cojo Graab

    I really really need to try these! People also always are telling me that I look tired but I’m not!

  • Melissa F

    Sounds like the perfect solution for those days you don’t wanna whack on a tonne of concealer (or you’re hungover :P). Gonna have you pick up some for myself x

    Mel // izzipenelope

  • Pingback: How To Detox From Your Hectic Weekend In One Day - Career Girl Daily()

Get on the list



Join the CGD team for all things fashion, beauty, career and everything us CGD girls are up to!