Living in a big city like London comes with a lot of advantages. One of those is the unlimited affordable work-out opportunities you have throughout the city. So even if you are a full-time student without a job or an unpaid intern, it is still possible for you to find affordable work out possibilities in the city.
Sometimes it is hard to keep up with what is happening in this city and a little help is always more than welcome. So if you want to make working out fun and affordable, here are 3 (almost) free bootcamps in London.
#1 – Neighbourhood Bootcamp
- Battersea Park, Clapham Common & Hydepark
- Suitable for everyone
- Only bring a bottle of water
- Healthy breakfast after the session
#2 – West London’s Biggest Bootcamp
- St Helens sports hall, Northwood
- Sessions are free (but a 10 pound admission fee applies)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 19:00 – 20:00 and Sundays 10:00
#3 – Hillingdon West London
- Hillingdon West
- For any age
- Free coaching
Do you recommend any bootcamps in London? Let us know!
Don’t forget to enter our amazing Chanel giveaway!